Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on April 26, 2016, 10:50:23 PM

Title: Fancy a 'New' CBX
Post by: philward on April 26, 2016, 10:50:23 PM
Fancy a new SIX!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CBX1000-zero-mileage-/301940142867?hash=item464d08f313:g:gqsAAOSwiYFXHlGJ
Title: Re: Fancy a 'New' CBX
Post by: K2-K6 on April 26, 2016, 11:11:17 PM
I saw one like that mid to late 90s in a bike dealer in Bradford, can't remember the name of it but it used to sit there in the showroom with no miles on it. They said it was the bosse's.

A friend works in a bike shop east coast America and has recommissioned a few of them from storage, he hates doing the carbs as they take so long to strip, clean and rebuild.

Very nice bike though especially in that colour.
Title: Re: Fancy a 'New' CBX
Post by: Green1 on April 26, 2016, 11:13:50 PM
Not really I find my 750 heavy enough at times
But I do like the colour