Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: adriangsmith on May 16, 2016, 04:40:54 PM
-
Has any one used these piston rings from CruzinImage?
77-78 HONDA CB750K CB750F STANDARD PISTON RINGS 4RINGS INCLUDED 11-CB750BPR | eBay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252384234227?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Their prices seem very good, but what is their quality like?
-
I think the general concencus is that cruzinimage parts are fine, I've used their piston & ring set (includes gudgeon pins and clips) with no problems in my Suzuki Hustler with no issues, it only cost £36.95 delivered, ridiculously cheap and took only 3 days to get here from Japan, not used any Honda pattern parts but I seem to remember others on this forum have without any problems.
-
Trigger uses them and says they're fine, and for him to pay more than 99p for anything means they must be good!
-
Nice one, Thanks all!
-
Cruzin must have just started selling these rings for the dome pistons, as it was always a hard ring to get hold of (unless you were buying OEM). Have fitted over 50 sets of there rings and piston kits to CB400/4's, CB500F's,CB550's and 69 to 76 CB750's with no problem whatsoever. I will order some for the dome shape 750 rings and see what they are like.