Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Greebo on May 27, 2016, 10:53:09 AM

Title: Keihin PD carbs Accelerator Pump Cover / Help Needed
Post by: Greebo on May 27, 2016, 10:53:09 AM
Hi Guys
Help Needed
Does anyone know where I can get the bottom plate to the accelerator pump PD carbs, & possibly the plate itself ? within the UK preferably, or if anyone has the spares I am happy to pay the going rate

I noticed a slight leak at the bottom of the accelerator pump, the screws would not tighten any further [screw heads are a bit knackered now with trying] & the leak continues
I have been advised that the pump diaphragm is knackered, so I am going to fit a new complete one, but need the  bottom plate if possible
PS..

I have got new the diaphragm kit

if anyone can help I could do with the "bottom plate" shown below

Cheers
Greebo
Title: Re: Accelerator pump cover & screws Keihin PD carbs /Help Needed
Post by: AshimotoK0 on May 27, 2016, 12:23:19 PM
May have one ... will look.. screws should be pretty common .. may have new ones but not JIS style.
Title: Re: Accelerator pump cover & screws Keihin PD carbs /Help Needed
Post by: Greebo on May 27, 2016, 12:38:23 PM
May have one ... will look.. screws should be pretty common .. may have new ones but not JIS style.

Hi
what do you mean by JIS style

my carb numbers are: PD41A[A] PCI....if this helps
Title: Re: Accelerator pump cover & screws Keihin PD carbs /Help Needed
Post by: royhall on May 27, 2016, 01:23:10 PM
Only place I could find for those was CMS. The plate has a valve in the bottom of it that is prone to gumming up. Their not cheap items new.
Title: Re: Accelerator pump cover & screws Keihin PD carbs /Help Needed
Post by: Greebo on May 27, 2016, 02:43:24 PM
Only place I could find for those was CMS. The plate has a valve in the bottom of it that is prone to gumming up. Their not cheap items new.

Tried calling CMS but they don't answer, I would rather try & get one over hear in the UK if possible, I am not sure that the bottom plate is absolutely needed but if I can find one then I will have it...but I do need the Screws & Washers

any other offers guys
Title: Re: Accelerator pump cover & screws Keihin PD carbs /Help Needed
Post by: royhall on May 27, 2016, 03:22:28 PM
Don't know if it helps but these are the webpages.

http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cb750f2-super-sport-england_model14689/diaphragm-pump_16021393004/#.V0hX5ZErKM8 (http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cb750f2-super-sport-england_model14689/diaphragm-pump_16021393004/#.V0hX5ZErKM8)

http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cb750f2-super-sport-england_model14689/pan-screw4x12_93500040120h/#.V0hYapErKM8 (http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cb750f2-super-sport-england_model14689/pan-screw4x12_93500040120h/#.V0hYapErKM8)

http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cb750f2-super-sport-england_model14689/washer-spg-4mm_9411104800/#.V0hY_ZErKM8 (http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cb750f2-super-sport-england_model14689/washer-spg-4mm_9411104800/#.V0hY_ZErKM8)

And another Dutch supplier

http://shop.honda4.nl/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=901_152_227_705&products_id=1004 (http://shop.honda4.nl/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=901_152_227_705&products_id=1004)
Title: Keihin PD carbs Accelerator pump cover
Post by: Greebo on May 27, 2016, 07:28:38 PM
Hi Roy

Thanks for the links

But I have already got the new accelerator pump Diaphragm unit.. but no bottom securing plate, what I want is the bottom plate, screws & washers & they don't have to be new, if anyone has got any of these bits Especially the bottom plate & does not want them I will buy them.

I will perhaps get the screws locally from a nut and bolt supplier they are only pan-head M4 x 12mm & 4mm washers

image of bottom plate I need shown below
cheers
greebo
Title: Re: Accelerator pump cover & screws Keihin PD carbs /Help Needed
Post by: AshimotoK0 on May 27, 2016, 09:46:36 PM
I have searched and can't find one sorry. Pretty sure I had one,  I can picture it but not found it   :-[ :-[ and I suspect you need it sooner than later.