Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on June 03, 2016, 05:08:35 PM

Title: Link for bearings etc
Post by: AshimotoK0 on June 03, 2016, 05:08:35 PM
Lost one of the needles out of the 500K0 primary drive  :-[ :-[ :-[ (dunno how that's the third 'important' thing I have 'misplaced this' week  >:( >:( ) but found a new bearing cheap from Yamiya so no worries (luckily its the same as the 400/4, as Yamiya don't do 500/550 parts) , I maybe should replace it anyway.

In searching remembered these from the USA site:  stuff like this really needs to go in the info part of this site. MarkB on SOOC also has done bolt, washer lists etc, I will try to add to dropbox etc.


http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=82355.0


http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=60026.0
Title: Re: Link for bearings etc
Post by: UK Pete on June 03, 2016, 05:13:02 PM
(http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/yes/big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif) (http://www.sherv.net/)