Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Charliecharlcomb on June 18, 2016, 05:08:29 PM

Title: Hi from Bath
Post by: Charliecharlcomb on June 18, 2016, 05:08:29 PM
It's great to find a place with like minded 500/4 enthusiasts. I've had about 5 500/4s over the last 37 years and always come back to the same model. I used to rebuild them many years ago and feel I know the bike inside out. A much underrated classic, mine always turns heads when I ride it. Hoping to find some other local owners and maybe groups?

Dan
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: Bryanj on June 18, 2016, 05:12:28 PM
Welcome, nice UK K2 there mate
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: Green1 on June 18, 2016, 05:41:06 PM
Welcome
Nice bike

Mick
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: Aly-b on June 18, 2016, 07:34:42 PM
Welcome,knowledgeable people always welcome.
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: Trigger on June 18, 2016, 08:12:34 PM
Welcome to the made world of the SOHC, enjoy.
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: Johnwebley on June 18, 2016, 09:28:33 PM
welcome,

  Bath is a lovely place to live,

 like the 500.kind of reminds me of something ,

 for an internet site this is really friendly place,I have met a few members,and they are a pleasure to know,

  do you ever go to the Caine bike day ??

 30th july this year,I think
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: mike the bike on June 18, 2016, 09:29:11 PM
I think he means mad world.

Welcome to the site.
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: mick on June 18, 2016, 09:29:46 PM
Hi dan and welcome to the forum  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: Trigger on June 18, 2016, 09:32:57 PM
I think he means mad world.

Welcome to the site.
Mad, made, all start with 'M'  ;)
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: Johnwebley on June 18, 2016, 11:26:18 PM
I think he means mad world.

Welcome to the site.
Mad, made, all start with 'M'  ;)


  are we all Made Mad ???
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: shifter on June 19, 2016, 07:16:34 AM
Hi ,  welcome  if you are about in that small city ,20miles  South  , give me shout we'll meet up for a chat etc,  , have similar bike ,
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: Aly-b on June 19, 2016, 04:54:24 PM
Welcome to the made world of the SOHC, enjoy.

In a way Trigger is right,it is made what it is by SOHC members coming together to help each other.
Title: Re: Hi from Bath
Post by: onethumb on July 16, 2016, 06:02:24 PM
Welcome