Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Coppertop1234 on June 28, 2016, 12:53:58 PM

Title: New Chrome Springs
Post by: Coppertop1234 on June 28, 2016, 12:53:58 PM
On the F1 I have presently got painted Black springs on the Koni shocks.
They work perfect, but wondered if these chrome replacements would fit.

Ikon & Koni parallel chrome springs Pair 250mm long x 57mm dia 17/22/30kgs cm

 Pair of Chrome progressive rated springs suitable for Koni and Ikon Dial a ride shock absorbers, springs have been made specially and are parallel on the outer profile with an outside diameter of 57mm , this gives extra clearance around the chain guard area on some motorcycles , springs are 250mm long x 17/22/30 kg per cm rating

Any advice please?

Cheers

Keith Snr
Title: Re: New Chrome Springs
Post by: Coppertop1234 on July 07, 2016, 08:38:30 AM
Sorted - Confirmed with supplier they are suitable for F1 Koni shocks so when I get home later this year I will be fitting my new chrome springs and dumping the old black painted ones

(http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh7/keithjones1400/Honda/springs_zps3bpoaaly.jpg) (http://s252.photobucket.com/user/keithjones1400/media/Honda/springs_zps3bpoaaly.jpg.html)

Springs were £40.00 NOS so hopefully they wont be marked much

Cheers

Keith Snr