Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on July 07, 2016, 09:10:21 AM

Title: Anyone buy this from "Freddiethefatfrog"
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 07, 2016, 09:10:21 AM
Anyone buy this off Freddie 1st year rare crankcases...Was £2.5k originally

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB500-Four-CB-500-K0-1st-Year-1971-BARN-FIND-Ride-or-Restore-NOW-SOLD-/322163981352?hash=item4b02783c28:g:7zkAAOSwFNZW1H5u

Title: Re: Anyone buy this from "Freddiethefatfrog"
Post by: Honda Al on July 07, 2016, 12:05:46 PM
Has anyone bought from Freddie before? Any good or bad experiences?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Anyone buy this from "Freddiethefatfrog"
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 07, 2016, 01:34:35 PM
Has anyone bought from Freddie before? Any good or bad experiences?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UKPete has spent nearly all of his hard earned cash with him over the years :D
Title: Re: Anyone buy this from "Freddiethefatfrog"
Post by: UK Pete on July 07, 2016, 05:58:34 PM
I bought a 69 k0 and a sandcast from him, both experiences went well he is interesting to talk too,
pete
Title: Re: Anyone buy this from "Freddiethefatfrog"
Post by: Honda Al on July 07, 2016, 06:16:55 PM
The only reason I ask is he has a CL175 at the moment. I fancy a scrambler


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Anyone buy this from "Freddiethefatfrog"
Post by: steff750 on July 07, 2016, 09:06:37 PM
Quote
Has anyone bought from Freddie before? Any good or bad experiences?

yes i have bought spares of him years ago his prices was cheaper then lol ive never actually talked too him personally but he seems a no nonsense guy i have friends who bought bikes off him they seemed happy enough  ;)
Title: Re: Anyone buy this from "Freddiethefatfrog"
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 08, 2016, 09:06:08 AM
The only reason I ask is he has a CL175 at the moment. I fancy a scrambler


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave Silver has a couple of 'street scramblers' for sale in his retail bit I think. Think one is a CL77