Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on July 11, 2016, 08:50:34 AM

Title: Cruzinimage Gasket sets
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 11, 2016, 08:50:34 AM
Anyone used Cruzinimage gasket sets? Need a complete set for my CB175K5 ..wondering what quality is like?
Title: Re: Cruzinimage Gasket sets
Post by: royhall on July 11, 2016, 09:00:04 AM
Have used two sets now Ash and won't be using anymore. They are the least complete sets going and a pretty low quality. Even the dowel holes in the head gasket failed to line up. They also feel thinner than usual, although to be fair I didn't measure them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Cruzinimage Gasket sets
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 11, 2016, 09:35:40 AM
Have used two sets now Ash and won't be using anymore. They are the least complete sets going and a pretty low quality. Even the dowel holes in the head gasket failed to line up. They also feel thinner than usual, although to be fair I didn't measure them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cheers Roy ... nuff said. I will bide me time till I see an NP one on eBay.