Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: diesel2000 on July 11, 2016, 03:21:40 PM

Title: New Owner
Post by: diesel2000 on July 11, 2016, 03:21:40 PM
Hi everyone, I currently have a CB750F2 in County Durham.
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: hairygit on July 11, 2016, 03:26:13 PM
Hi and welcome! Hope your bike is running okay, coz the carbs on them are a right pig to get right, and valves can be a major headache to find if they fail ( which they seem to do after about 20k)
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: Aly-b on July 11, 2016, 05:07:15 PM
Welcome.
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: Johnwebley on July 11, 2016, 05:48:38 PM
welcome,tell us all about your sohc,and any other 2 wheel toy,

 enjoy the fun and chat here
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: Green1 on July 11, 2016, 08:29:34 PM
Welcome
Pictures are mandatory on here  ;)

Mick
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: mike the bike on July 11, 2016, 08:37:06 PM
Welcome Mr 2000.  +1 on what Mick said, we like our piccies on here.
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: philward on July 11, 2016, 09:15:55 PM
Welcome from me too!
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: UK Pete on July 13, 2016, 07:18:59 AM
Hi welcome aboard fella
Pete
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 13, 2016, 08:00:08 AM
Hi welcome .. good friendly bunch on here ..best bike forum  IMHO in terms of camaraderie.

Somebody I know who has a really immaculate collection of rare Honda's told me that the 750F2 he had 'back in the day' was the best model of the 750's to ride. OK fragile top end and PD carbs but I really respect his opinion as he rides all of the time and doesn't own a car or van.
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: stevush on July 13, 2016, 09:13:38 PM
Welcome to the forum, I'm a 400/4 owner also living in Durham.
Lots of good honest advice here, huge knowledge base too.

Cheers
Steve
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: onethumb on July 16, 2016, 05:59:00 PM
Welcome fellow f2 owner. What are your plans?
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: diesel2000 on November 11, 2016, 10:04:48 PM
Sorry for not replying, I parked this up while I finished building my BMW Airhead and kind of forgot about it.

I put it up for sale for £2000 but was getting silly offers so im going to hang on to it for a while.

(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3/diesel2000/IMAG0096_zpsosrsy4eb.jpg) (http://s68.photobucket.com/user/diesel2000/media/IMAG0096_zpsosrsy4eb.jpg.html)

(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3/diesel2000/IMAG0100_zpsp3ejxgru.jpg) (http://s68.photobucket.com/user/diesel2000/media/IMAG0100_zpsp3ejxgru.jpg.html)

(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3/diesel2000/IMAG0098_zps3m5abhmp.jpg) (http://s68.photobucket.com/user/diesel2000/media/IMAG0098_zps3m5abhmp.jpg.html)
Title: Re: New Owner
Post by: mike the bike on November 11, 2016, 10:26:11 PM
Very nice,  I'll give you £200 for it.