Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Nurse Julie on July 11, 2016, 05:10:22 PM

Title: Bulb Holder
Post by: Nurse Julie on July 11, 2016, 05:10:22 PM
Hi Chaps
Needing a bulb holder that holds a R395 12v 35/35w bulb. Can't find any on fleabay, does anyone know of a supplier or a spare one lurking in a dark corner somewhere ?
Ta in advance
Julie x
Title: Re: Bulb Holder
Post by: mike the bike on July 11, 2016, 06:27:28 PM
You can have my old one, now I've gone H4.
Title: Re: Bulb Holder
Post by: Nurse Julie on July 11, 2016, 06:30:19 PM
Your a star Mike. I will PM you
Thank you
Title: Re: Bulb Holder
Post by: mike the bike on July 11, 2016, 06:33:05 PM
You can have it at the meet if you're not in a rush
Title: Re: Bulb Holder
Post by: Nurse Julie on July 11, 2016, 06:42:10 PM
No rush Mike. As you know I can't see in the dark on the 400/4 either with or without the headlamp working  ;D ;D ;D ;D