Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: casmonster on March 06, 2004, 08:20:14 AM

Title: manuals on cd
Post by: casmonster on March 06, 2004, 08:20:14 AM
 hiya to the lot of you....... i have in my possession manuals on cd for the cb 350/400 fours, cb500/4 , cb750k1-7 and cb 750 k8-f3... anyone want aone mail me at zedwunna@hotmail.com     :D :cool:
Title: Re: manuals on cd
Post by: Yoshi823 on February 01, 2010, 01:51:48 PM
BUMP...I wish that I had seen this all those years ago when a friend was after some info like this...
Title: Re: manuals on cd
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on February 01, 2010, 02:52:20 PM
casmonster only posted once and was last active 5 years ago  :o

I have some of these as pdfs and am happy to make copies.
Title: Re: manuals on cd
Post by: Seamus on February 01, 2010, 09:06:37 PM
Lots on the US site

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=17788.0

I have one for my 750 and found a 550 one for a mate. I have a few links somewhere as well, if you get stuck

Try here too

http://www.carlsalter.com/motorcycle-manuals.asp

http://hondatech.info/downloads/Moto/CB/    (I think these are Clymer)