Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Ashdowner on July 18, 2016, 07:08:37 PM

Title: CB550K3 Handlebars
Post by: Ashdowner on July 18, 2016, 07:08:37 PM
Anyone know where I can get some decent-priced handlebars for my 550K3 ?
Title: Re: CB550K3 Handlebars
Post by: Bryanj on July 19, 2016, 05:20:42 PM
As the k3 has the wiring outside the bars any shop should be able to sell you lots of different styles
Title: Re: CB550K3 Handlebars
Post by: Piki on July 20, 2016, 10:25:54 AM
I bought it on DSP.....
Title: Re: CB550K3 Handlebars
Post by: Ashdowner on July 23, 2016, 05:03:36 PM
I've got non-standard bars on, and because of that my throttle cables don't follow the standard routing. Are the DSP bars exactly as the originals?
Title: Re: CB550K3 Handlebars
Post by: Piki on July 24, 2016, 08:35:53 PM
I have not fit it yet.....