Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on August 04, 2016, 02:56:46 PM

Title: Classic Jap day CMC Clay Cross
Post by: MarkCR750 on August 04, 2016, 02:56:46 PM
It's classic jap day Sunday 7/08/16, well worth a ride out with your pride and joy.
Title: Re: Classic Jap day CMC Clay Cross
Post by: MarkCR750 on August 07, 2016, 04:46:55 PM
Good show, lots of interesting bikes, some nice CB's , well done to Greebo for getting 3rd prize, cracking bike!, I got a bit confused and turned up on mi Ducati 😄
Title: Re: Classic Jap day CMC Clay Cross
Post by: clive on August 08, 2016, 12:15:40 AM
i popped down and was'nt disappointed some well looked after bikes
 
Title: Re: Classic Jap day CMC Clay Cross
Post by: Greebo on August 08, 2016, 09:47:10 AM
Good show, lots of interesting bikes, some nice CB's , well done to Greebo for getting 3rd prize, cracking bike!, I got a bit confused and turned up on mi Ducati 😄

Cheers Buddy, thanks for the kind words & your company on the day ! , it was a good show....

Ducati day 11th Sept'.. hope to see you there with the Duke.. 8)
Title: Re: Classic Jap day CMC Clay Cross
Post by: MarkCR750 on August 08, 2016, 11:59:54 AM
Hmmm!, Ducati day, doesn't current form mean I'll turn up on the Honda? 😄
Title: Re: Classic Jap day CMC Clay Cross
Post by: Greebo on August 08, 2016, 01:01:14 PM
Hmmm!, Ducati day, doesn't current form mean I'll turn up on the Honda? 😄

Mark why not ride 'em both to the show, I am sure you could knock a quick make-shift connecting frame together..  hey you might win 2 trophies... ;D