Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => Recommended Sources for Parts and Services => Topic started by: Johnwebley on August 19, 2016, 02:16:27 PM

Title: inspection camera
Post by: Johnwebley on August 19, 2016, 02:16:27 PM
 Would you find this useful ??


 I just got one and am very impressed by picture quality,

 with only a 8mm dia camera ,it is able to go down (spark) plug holes,

https://www.aldi.co.uk/inspection-camera/p/093503044654700

  various other goodies also available
Title: Re: inspection camera
Post by: RGP750 on August 19, 2016, 03:32:11 PM
That's me getting one.
Thanks for the heads up John , ideal at work for looking inside castings
we have to copy but can't cut up.
Cheers Rich
Title: Re: inspection camera
Post by: ST1100 on August 19, 2016, 06:19:34 PM
Would you find this useful ??
Yes, I did (fixed compression issue on '76 engine)

Quote
with only a 8mm dia camera ,it is able to go down (spark) plug holes,
https://www.aldi.co.uk/inspection-camera/p/093503044654700
Could get even cheaper if you have a smartphone (I don't):
http://www.ebay.at/sch/i.html?_nkw=android+endoscope&_fcid=1&_sop=15&_stpos=92563&clk_rvr_id=1079487192870&rmvSB=true
Title: Re: inspection camera
Post by: Deano400 on August 22, 2016, 09:10:48 PM
Thanks John. I've now got one. Impressed for the money. :)
Title: Re: inspection camera
Post by: hondarc166 on August 23, 2016, 05:30:36 PM
Non in local store orded one on line yesterday came to day + free postage looks good :D
Title: Re: inspection camera
Post by: mike the bike on August 27, 2016, 05:05:25 PM
I'd never heard of a smartphone endoscope before this thread.  I looked on ebay and won one for £2.20 with free p&p.  Can't wait to see if it's any good for looking inside wash pump impellers, drain pumps and that sort of thing, and me being a tight arse, I'll get it on expenses.
Title: Re: inspection camera
Post by: RGP750 on August 27, 2016, 08:16:53 PM
Got mine,great could have done with one years ago.
Thanks for the heads up
Rich
Title: Re: inspection camera
Post by: Nurse Julie on August 27, 2016, 08:28:33 PM
Got mine,great could have done with one years ago.
Thanks for the heads up
Rich
Don't lose it and it won't help you find all your lost parts !!!! ;D ;D ;D