Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => Recommended Sources for Parts and Services => Topic started by: royhall on September 13, 2016, 07:30:51 PM

Title: Cam cap o-rings
Post by: royhall on September 13, 2016, 07:30:51 PM
Where's the best place to buy the 30.8mm cam cover cap o-rings, the genuine items are a bit of a rip off as usual.  The best I can find from seal supply companies are 31mm *3mm, will they be okay. Hopefully someone knows of a cheapo supply. Cheers.
Title: Re: Cam cap o-rings
Post by: Trigger on September 13, 2016, 10:22:59 PM
Where's the best place to buy the 30.8mm cam cover cap o-rings, the genuine items are a bit of a rip off as usual.  The best I can find from seal supply companies are 31mm *3mm, will they be okay. Hopefully someone knows of a cheapo supply. Cheers.

Me, how many do you require ?
Title: Re: Cam cap o-rings
Post by: royhall on September 14, 2016, 06:18:56 PM
Thanks Trig, but I could do with a constant supply really. Seem to be using cartloads at the moment. Do you know a seal supplier that does the correct size in bulk. Cheers.
Title: Re: Cam cap o-rings
Post by: Trigger on September 14, 2016, 06:45:37 PM
Yes, Me. Nitrile or Viton rubber and what amount?
Title: Re: Cam cap o-rings
Post by: royhall on September 15, 2016, 02:48:11 PM
Nitrile will do for the tappet covers and I need maybe 20 for now. Can you PM me with a price. Thanks Trig.
Title: Re: Cam cap o-rings
Post by: Trigger on September 15, 2016, 08:51:54 PM
Nitrile will do for the tappet covers and I need maybe 20 for now. Can you PM me with a price. Thanks Trig.
Only 20 ? I had counted and bagged 500 for you. PM sent ;)
Title: Re: Cam cap o-rings
Post by: royhall on September 16, 2016, 07:41:10 AM
Change that to 50 Trig. Thought I still had some, but appears not. Will the postage still be the same. Will PayPal you when I get home. Thanks.
Title: Re: Cam cap o-rings
Post by: Trigger on September 16, 2016, 08:44:14 AM
Change that to 50 Trig. Thought I still had some, but appears not. Will the postage still be the same. Will PayPal you when I get home. Thanks.

I have been informed that the P&P is the same on that amount. PM me your address and will pop them in the post.