Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: RGP750 on September 17, 2016, 08:06:23 PM
-
Hi All
Can anyone please give me rough dates on engine no
cb500e-2015524
if it happens i'll put up pikkies.
Cheers Rich
-
Rich I don't have anything here to compare it to as mine are all K0 - but I reckon that a 3/72 or 4/72 date of mfg (ish)...
-
Thanks James
I'll try other forums.
-
Can't do a date of manufacture on a engine number mate.
-
Ok So James should be near enough then. wanted to check to number plate.
Anyone know change over numbers for k0 k1 etc and obvious changes.
Ta Rich
-
Rich see attached :D so looks like a K1 as confirmed by smaller clocks
[attachimg=1]
-
Great
Thanks Ash.
-
And another UK 500 (K1 ) appears
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CB500-FOUR-K1-/182284824485?hash=item2a7105afa5:g:62IAAOSwU-pXpxEp
-
often see it at squires btw there's a classic bike show this sunday 25th sept,
-
often see it at squires btw there's a classic bike show this sunday 25th sept,
Do you mean the eBay one Clive? If so what's it like 'in the flesh'.
-
looks very tidy, whether its worth the price i wouldn't like to comment, if you are interested in it go and have a look.
-
knottingley is at the side of the M62, and about 5mls from squires
-
Looks like it's sold. Worth the price in my opinion...
-
James, I'd pay that for one in such good condition.