Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MrDavo on September 30, 2016, 11:26:51 AM

Title: Exhaust warning sticker
Post by: MrDavo on September 30, 2016, 11:26:51 AM
You know that sticker that tells you not to dick around with the standard exhaust system or else? (well not in so many words but that's the gist of it)

I don't see it at all in my K1 parts book, but I have one on the chainguard. I don't see it there on any other bike (someone had gone a bit mad with a sticker kit, the bike came with the 'Helmet Lock' sticker where the K1 doesn't have a helmet lock  ??? ), I have seen it on the RHS of the swinging arm on some bikes, or not at all on others.

Can anyone satisfy my OCD and tell me where, or if, it should be stuck?

Title: Re: Exhaust warning sticker
Post by: Bryanj on September 30, 2016, 10:49:01 PM
nowhere on a uk bike, was only for the yanks
Title: Re: Exhaust warning sticker
Post by: MrDavo on September 30, 2016, 11:33:03 PM
Hmm, just to complicate things, mine's a 'General Export' model
Title: Re: Exhaust warning sticker
Post by: MrDavo on October 01, 2016, 09:31:13 AM
Thanks Oddjob
Title: Re: Exhaust warning sticker
Post by: MrDavo on October 14, 2016, 10:42:38 AM
I just bought a genuine Honda sticker for a fiver on eBay, its the same part as used on the Monkey Bike.
Title: Re: Exhaust warning sticker
Post by: Chris400F on October 15, 2016, 10:22:53 AM
Oddjob I think you mean Mr Davo, not Menno, but I have had exactly the same problem with the 'fly' as you!