Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: sohc bob on October 04, 2016, 06:04:58 PM

Title: NEWB from kent
Post by: sohc bob on October 04, 2016, 06:04:58 PM
hi all after long last ive now acquired a 1978 cb750f2, I first saw a cb750k series around 1975 as a young lad and it struck an instant chord with me although personally I prefer the looks of the F2, but none the less still a cb, other bikes in my stable are a zzr14, rd 250 ypvs import, Honda mb5, and a Kawasaki ar80 so quite a diverse range, although the cb is clean it has only done about 200 miles since the year 2000 so needs fettling and I'm sure I will pop up on the forum soon asking for help/ advice  ;D

bob 
Title: Re: NEWB from kent
Post by: royhall on October 04, 2016, 06:45:48 PM
Welcome to the forum. We could do with a few more F2's on here. Ask whatever you need to know, there a good bunch on here.
Title: Re: NEWB from kent
Post by: Nurse Julie on October 04, 2016, 06:48:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Bob. I come from Kent so know the county very well but moved to Lincolnshire back end of last year. There are quite a few forum members in Kent so you will never be far from local advice. Good luck with your fettling and have fun.
Julie
Title: Re: NEWB from kent
Post by: RGP750 on October 04, 2016, 07:07:40 PM
Hi Bob
welcome to the forum, need any help any time or going for a ride i'm just South of Ashford.
Plenty of help on here if you ask.
Rich
Title: Re: NEWB from kent
Post by: sohc bob on October 05, 2016, 07:38:41 AM
hi all thanks for the welcome, rich how far south of ashford are you I'm in Ramsgate

bob
Title: Re: NEWB from kent
Post by: RGP750 on October 05, 2016, 06:04:52 PM
Shadoxhurst. Nice run down the Thanet way then.

Title: Re: NEWB from kent
Post by: UK Pete on October 06, 2016, 09:19:36 AM
Hi Bob , welcome aboard fella
pete
Title: Re: NEWB from kent
Post by: adriangsmith on October 06, 2016, 12:05:59 PM
Hi Bob,
Welcome to the forum.
I'm from Ramsgate too and currently working on a 1976 CB750 F1/F2 mongrel!
Bike nearly done, Engine currently awaiting a rebuild when funds allow!
Perhaps we can help each other out!

All the best

Adrian
Title: Re: NEWB from kent
Post by: sohc bob on October 06, 2016, 02:44:06 PM
thanks for the welcomes and for the support

bob