Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: jon stead on October 11, 2016, 08:58:04 PM
-
Hi, can anybody recommend some rear shock absorbers for my 1972 K2 500? The ones that I have on see, to be bottoming out, especially two up. Thanks Chris
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEC-New-Rear-Chrome-Shock-Absorbers-Honda-CB450-CB500T-7-m3-/272392248149?hash=item3f6bd7db55:g:PMAAAOSw8w1X6mj0
I have just put these on mine and had them on my K2.
I have a non standard pair in really good condition if you don't want to look original .
PM me if interested and i'll send you a photo.
Rich
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEC-New-Rear-Chrome-Shock-Absorbers-Honda-CB450-CB500T-7-m3-/272392248149?hash=item3f6bd7db55:g:PMAAAOSw8w1X6mj0
I have just put these on mine and had them on my K2.
I have a non standard pair in really good condition if you don't want to look original .
PM me if interested and i'll send you a photo.
Rich
I thought these would be better ;) >>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEC-New-Rear-Chrome-Shock-Absorbers-Honda-CB500F-CB550F-CB550K-7-m45-/272392284040?hash=item3f6bd86788
-
Thanks Trigger and RGP750, they are just what I'm after. Ordered a pair. Thanks again, Chris