Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: mike the bike on October 13, 2016, 08:56:50 PM

Title: Hoggin' the bridge
Post by: mike the bike on October 13, 2016, 08:56:50 PM
Is anyone else going?

For those who don't know... http://www.hogginthebridge.co.uk/
Title: Re: Hoggin' the bridge
Post by: Johnwebley on October 14, 2016, 11:26:14 AM
Is anyone else going?

For those who don't know... http://www.hogginthebridge.co.uk/

  might be there,depends on the weather !!!
Title: Re: Hoggin' the bridge
Post by: mike the bike on October 16, 2016, 10:35:24 PM
The promised rain held off all day and we had an enjoyable time riding through Caldicot, Magor and a few other towns,  lots of people out waving at the 1000s of bikers going past.  I met up with a mate on his 1961 Honda C77, which he blew the dust off for today.
The ride ended up at Chepstow racecourse,  where we had a look at the bikes.  It was mainly modern stuff or Harleys, nothing that interesting to look at so we rode to the Steel Horse Cafe through some very pleasant roads I've never been down.
Title: Re: Hoggin' the bridge
Post by: Johnwebley on October 16, 2016, 11:17:27 PM
sorry Mike,I was just to lazy,

 I got up late,it was very wet after the rain,so I stayed home to watch the Japanese MotoGP,then
cooked lunch,
I did notice it stayed dry,and glad you all had a good fun