Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Trigger on October 16, 2016, 10:00:02 AM

Title: New Honda engines RC51
Post by: Trigger on October 16, 2016, 10:00:02 AM
Anyone up for a new motor, he has a few in stock  ;)>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Honda-VTR1000-SP1-RC51-engine-s-/282065234915?hash=item41ac65ebe3:g:9w0AAOSwLnBXXAvG
Title: Re: New Honda engines RC51
Post by: Laverda Dave on October 16, 2016, 10:43:48 AM
How did DS let that lot slip through his fingers! Actually,  £1500 isn't too bad for a complete new engine considering how expensive genuine Honda parts are, £80 for genuine head gaskets is one example.
Shame I don't have a blown up SP1 sitting in the garage and I've only just serviced the lawn mower engine!
Title: Re: New Honda engines RC51
Post by: Green1 on October 16, 2016, 05:49:21 PM
I wounder if I can get it to fit in my Peg  the bastards still not running right.  >:(
Title: Re: New Honda engines RC51
Post by: JamesH on October 16, 2016, 06:44:16 PM
Looks like they're ex-bimota stock??? Wonder if the the engine numbers are stamped?