Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: onethumb on October 24, 2016, 07:58:13 PM
-
Hi all can you tell me if this washer is in the right place. When I took the cover off to change it the washer was at the back. I've had to take the cover off again ( doing the tappets thought this was the easiest way to turn the crank) and looking at several pictures the washer is at the front.
So can anyone tell me which way it is.
. (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161024/7c387b6548cf0aeeb518de6e85d23bd4.jpg)
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
Hi all can you tell me if this washer is in the right place. When I took the cover off to change it the washer was at the back. I've had to take the cover off again ( doing the tappets thought this was the easiest way to turn the crank) and looking at several pictures the washer is at the front.
So can anyone tell me which way it is.
Thanks.
. (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161024/7c387b6548cf0aeeb518de6e85d23bd4.jpg)
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry I'm on about the washer on the starting drive.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
I had the same thing when I was dabbling in my cases. Yes the picture is correct. Some Muppet had put mine at the back as well.
-
Cheers Mike. Don't understand that, it's harder to get it on the back.
Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Yes, that is the correct location for that washer. Does anyone have a spare one ?
-
Thanks trigger. Sorry I've only got this one and I thought I'd lost this one twice.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk