Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Pops400 on November 03, 2016, 11:49:14 AM

Title: Odd request for CB400f
Post by: Pops400 on November 03, 2016, 11:49:14 AM
Morning all.

I have plenty of pictures and exploded diagrams for my bike, but does anyone have a copy of a frame / frame and wheels drawing in a .dxf or .dwg file? This is for use on a CAD package.

Here's hoping...

TIA.  8)
Title: Re: Odd request for CB400f
Post by: Pops400 on November 04, 2016, 11:50:38 PM
No-one? Any ideas where I can spring one?
Title: Re: Odd request for CB400f
Post by: ted_paper on November 05, 2016, 09:21:54 AM
Sorry Pops, I've been looking for one as well with no luck.
Have you thought about trying to trace the PDFs in Cad?
Title: Re: Odd request for CB400f
Post by: Pops400 on November 05, 2016, 09:28:52 AM
Yes, but it's not something I can do myself. I have a good friend who has offered to help save me getting the pencils and protractor out, but I need to find the right file to start with. My understanding is that it would take too long for him to do it manually.

If I manage to find one elsewhere I will share it on here.
Title: Re: Odd request for CB400f
Post by: Pops400 on November 14, 2016, 02:43:38 PM
One last try as I'm drawing a blank everywhere...

Anyone?  :'(
Title: Re: Odd request for CB400f
Post by: ted_paper on May 04, 2019, 01:34:47 PM
Old thread I know, but did anyone have any luck with this?
Title: Re: Odd request for CB400f
Post by: Rob62 on May 04, 2019, 01:41:00 PM
If anybody has a pdf that has been created from a native CAD file (i.e. not scanned) then this can be exported as a dwg or dxf using adobe illustrator....