Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Laverda Dave on November 05, 2016, 09:55:26 AM
-
I have just seen this gem for sale on e-bay, buy now before its sold.........
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262578063015
-
That's a K1 not K0 seat and it's a rip off price even though they are rare. Five years ago DS was selling them for 140 GBP (I bought one at that price for the pan and trim before I got a Yamiya ducktail one. Yamiya were selling some K1's recently too but because the exchange rate is so crap now it works out about the same as the German one. There must still be quite a few around NOS though because Honda only discontinued a couple of years ago. I sold the foam and cover for 55 quid off a new one ...should have hung onto it !
-
I think your experience and knowledge of the K0 has warned people Ash. Well done, nobody should get ripped off if they read your comment.
I have a K6 (or I think it is, I'll have to check the engine numbers as it's up in Glasgow at the moment in bits!), At least it won't need a seat when I get round to restoring it as it's a Rickman CR750 with a bit of history behind it.
-
I think your experience and knowledge of the K0 has warned people Ash. Well done, nobody should get ripped off if they read your comment.
I have a K6 (or I think it is, I'll have to check the engine numbers as it's up in Glasgow at the moment in bits!), At least it won't need a seat when I get round to restoring it as it's a Rickman CR750 with a bit of history behind it.
Sadly, I have to admit think I am out of touch with prices (as James & Trigger are always telling me :-[ :-[ :-[) as the landed price of this would be even more than the German one ! Glad I am not just starting out restoring these bikes and have already secured most of the parts in the 'good old days'.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-1971-CB750-K1-FOUR-SEAT-NOS-OEM-GENUINE-HONDA-NEW-SEAT-DISCONTINUED-OT565-/142154904899?hash=item211917b543:g:uPUAAOSwFGNWRWME&vxp=mtr
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Genuine-Honda-Seat-1972-1976-CB750-K-Four-OEM-Main-Seat-Discontinued-M64/361588847137?_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D39825%26meid%3D765c1ad9840840109bcd8c6661901c23%26pid%3D100623%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D142154904899