Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Skoti on December 12, 2016, 05:59:15 PM

Title: CB750F1 top end overhaul (photos)
Post by: Skoti on December 12, 2016, 05:59:15 PM
Hi,

just sharing my CB750F1 top end overhaul with you!

Enjoy the photos:-

https://goo.gl/photos/KRhVTTAbjCUoaA5x7


Festive greetings

Skoti
Title: Re: CB750F1 top end overhaul (photos)
Post by: Spitfire on December 12, 2016, 06:36:27 PM
Looks very familiar, I did mine a few years back, that method for re installing the engine looks interesting though.

Cheers

Dennis
Title: Re: CB750F1 top end overhaul (photos)
Post by: K2-K6 on December 12, 2016, 07:38:14 PM
Looks like you've done a nice job with that Skoti, good idea for getting the engine back in. I've never seen it done like that before, makes it look quite easy.
Title: Re: CB750F1 top end overhaul (photos)
Post by: hairygit on December 12, 2016, 07:49:03 PM
Looks like you've done a nice job with that Skoti, good idea for getting the engine back in. I've never seen it done like that before, makes it look quite easy.
Not so sure I'd want to risk that plastic bread tray/ milk crate whatever to support the engine :o, but, you got away with it, and great to see another of the best looking 750's Honda ever built back together! ;D ;D
Title: Re: CB750F1 top end overhaul (photos)
Post by: Skoti on December 12, 2016, 07:58:07 PM
Not sure what the crate was originally intended for but it takes weight of my Norton Commando OK when I adjust the isolastics!