Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: mike the bike on December 15, 2016, 09:54:07 PM

Title: Christmas gift idea
Post by: mike the bike on December 15, 2016, 09:54:07 PM
If her indoors is wondering what to get you for Christmas,  put this in your basket

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251605598055

Don't know how good it is, I'll find out when I get it.
Title: Re: Christmas gift idea
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on December 16, 2016, 07:16:58 AM
Very magnanimous of them.

I wonder if they are paying copyright fees to Honda?  (I suspect not...)

Title: Re: Christmas gift idea
Post by: K2-K6 on December 16, 2016, 06:39:01 PM
Does look interesting though.

I'm not condoning copyright infringement, but I'd be happy to see that under the Christmas tree this year.
Title: Re: Christmas gift idea
Post by: mike the bike on December 16, 2016, 06:56:20 PM
My thoughts exactly.
Title: Re: Christmas gift idea
Post by: BigAl (Alan) on December 17, 2016, 12:17:57 AM
Just bought one, hope it's value for money, still having niggles with the XL500s