Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: stigg on January 05, 2017, 01:03:57 PM
-
Hi everyone from Surrey, just joined as I'm currently looking at changing my Fireblade for a CB750!!
-
Welcome mate. Quite a contrast!!!
-
Yea I know but had Blades for a while now and not getting any younger so thought a CB750 might be good to have as I don't ride as much as I used to but still want something I can have a bit of fun on!!!
-
I was lucky to keep the blade and get a CB500. As james said, quite a contrast, but makes you appreciate them even more when you ride the other.
What Blade do you have? The early ones in decent condition are fetching some good money at the moment.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Yea it's a 2010 in Swan colours, lovely bike and really quick but I'm slowing down a bit now!!!
-
Welcome Stig - this is the place to get info on cb750 before you - some real experts on here!
-
Good old Urban Tiger still on my bucket list.
Welcome aboard, it's a very helpful place.
-
Good old Urban Tiger still on my bucket list.
Welcome aboard, it's a very helpful place.
If you're lucky enough to find a decent example they are one of the collectable models.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I know, sadly. Puts it out of my price range. Like the 916 and the 350lc on the same list. Selling my 350 was my greatest motorcycling face plant. :(
-
Welcome from me too.
Urban Tigers were by far the best looking blade.It was and is still on my list as well
Mick
-
I had a 918 Fireblade which was a fantastic bike but the later 1000rr's are just so more powerful and lighter they just make you smile all the time.
-
Not to fussed with the extra power I'v stopped buying bikes that can do 150mph because I make them do it and that not very licence friendly. Weight all bikes are heavy when your as short as me.
-
Welcome, new here also. Mate of mine had 1000rr, took it out for a blast and by god it was the most thrilling ride ever just so light and flickable. Had rsv 1000 at the time and was glad to get back on it, the rr felt really small compared to it. Nice bike tho.
-
Yes they are light and flickable but they are very stable at the high speeds and they just purr along with no hassle at all!!