Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Dan on January 15, 2017, 01:56:43 PM

Title: Garage clear out
Post by: Dan on January 15, 2017, 01:56:43 PM
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/CB400F-400-FOUR-Garage-Clear-Out-/282326719271?hash=item41bbfbdb27%3Ag%3AXMQAAOSwjDZYe3bX&_trkparms=pageci%253Ac318721d-db29-11e6-b772-74dbd180a4dc%257Cparentrq%253Aa265fad01590a605b711d716ffc6b4d7%257Ciid%253A1

Happy to answer any questions
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: JamesH on January 15, 2017, 03:52:22 PM
Hi Dan - whats the code stamped
On the headlight bucket? Don't suppose it's HM-16M?
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: Woodside on January 15, 2017, 04:36:40 PM
I'd have that mirror if your happy to separate it from the rest ?
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: Woodside on January 15, 2017, 04:48:11 PM
And the horn. ..
I'll happily give you the tenner for those 2 if it keeps the postage down
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: Dan on January 15, 2017, 06:44:46 PM
The code on the shell is HM-26M-S.

I should let the auction run now that it is listed, but I'll gladly split the parts if they don't sell and you can have first refusal Woodside.
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: Dan on January 15, 2017, 06:48:43 PM
I also have a spare tank that can go. It has a rattle can spray and has been patched with tank filler in a few places around the bottom seam but is usable. No filler cap or tap. Open to offers, not looking to make a lot off it.
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: Woodside on January 15, 2017, 07:36:57 PM
Cheers
How far are you from the m1 I ha e to pop up to junction 23 tomorrow so I suppose I could collect if not to far off route
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: Dan on January 15, 2017, 08:23:41 PM
I'm around half an hour from junction 15. You could then take the A14 to rejoin M1 at Rugby which takes around 25 minutes. My son will be home in the morning and I'll be there in the afternoon until half two.
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: Woodside on January 15, 2017, 08:37:46 PM
Ok ill take the lot for a tenner
I sent a message via eBay. ..
Hope it makes sense
Cheers
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: Dan on January 15, 2017, 08:56:55 PM
Sold 😀
Title: Re: Garage clear out
Post by: Dan on January 17, 2017, 09:10:45 AM
Tank sold