Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Wil on January 30, 2017, 08:49:43 PM

Title: New member from Sleaford ,Linc's.
Post by: Wil on January 30, 2017, 08:49:43 PM
Hi, thankyou for the add, my names Paul , but iam known as Wil.  I own a 1978  cb750 F2.. Owned it for around a year...bit of a shed find, it pretty good condition for its age, done 20,000 from new. ..these are what got me interested in motorcycles when I was 13/14 yrs old...so pleased that I now own one. I look forward to being part of this forum.
Title: Re: New member from Sleaford ,Linc's.
Post by: Nurse Julie on January 30, 2017, 08:55:22 PM
Welcome to the Forum Wil. Just up the road from you near Horncastle. If you need anything, just shout.
PS. I wont be able to hear you from Sleaford if you shout but you can always give it a try  ;D ;D
Title: Re: New member from Sleaford ,Linc's.
Post by: philward on January 30, 2017, 08:58:54 PM
Welcome Will - enjoy the forum
Title: Re: New member from Sleaford ,Linc's.
Post by: Green1 on January 30, 2017, 10:26:28 PM
Welcome Wil

Don't forget Pictures lots and lots of pictures

Mick
Title: Re: New member from Sleaford ,Linc's.
Post by: Trigger on January 30, 2017, 10:35:56 PM
Welcome to the mad world of the SOHC, as the little green Mick says, we love pics.

Title: Re: New member from Sleaford ,Linc's.
Post by: Johnwebley on January 30, 2017, 10:46:39 PM
Welcome Wil

Don't forget Pictures lots and lots of pictures

Mick

 and welcome
Title: Re: New member from Sleaford ,Linc's.
Post by: Drew400 on January 31, 2017, 04:54:58 PM
Hi Wil,

Welcome. Lots of useful advise and genuine help on this forum. A good place to be when you're stuck!

Cheers, D.