Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Seabeowner on January 31, 2017, 04:48:39 PM

Title: CMS
Post by: Seabeowner on January 31, 2017, 04:48:39 PM
Just a chance. Anyone ordering from CMSNL in the next day. Need a cheap part and don't want to pay their £14 delivery charge. Could share.
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: Trigger on January 31, 2017, 06:55:11 PM
What do you need ? I may have it in stock.
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: Seabeowner on January 31, 2017, 10:07:05 PM
Thanks trigger. I'll PM you as it tricky to describe here.
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: paul G on February 01, 2017, 12:20:22 PM
Thanks trigger. I'll PM you as it tricky to describe here.

Is it inflatable? made of vinyl and seems to be shouting all the time? if so then yes Graham will have them in stock  :) :)

 ;D ;D ;D ;D I wondered why he wanted my cheap puncture repair kit.
On a serious note I have looked at CMS quite a few times and then come to the postage charge and thought Bo***X to that.
Z-Power are the same high postage charges restrict sales if you guys are looking  >:( >:( >:(
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: Trigger on February 01, 2017, 03:21:36 PM
Paul and Ken, if you have any problems with the Blow up Sheep you recently purchased, please make complaints though my other website  ;)
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: MrDavo on February 01, 2017, 04:42:57 PM
I'm after a pair of the 8x56 (or 57 both fit) bolts for the front right motor mount. David Silver has one so has CMS (though they may be one and the same bolt for all I know) DS are sending me theirs. but no way in the world am I paying the e14.50 shipping from CMS for a e1.50 bolt.

Anyone got a decent one?

Title: Re: CMS
Post by: Nurse Julie on February 01, 2017, 06:59:04 PM
Paul and Ken, if you have any problems with the Blow up Sheep you recently purchased, please make complaints though my other website  ;)

My basic model blow up sheep keeps going down on me and I thought that was only the deluxe model Graham
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: Johnwebley on February 01, 2017, 08:01:08 PM
Paul and Ken, if you have any problems with the Blow up Sheep you recently purchased, please make complaints though my other website  ;)

My basic model blow up sheep keeps going down on me and I thought that was only the deluxe model Graham
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

  you have those over there ??

 I thought it was only the hill folk over in the west !!
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: Trigger on February 03, 2017, 07:33:43 AM
Paul and Ken, if you have any problems with the Blow up Sheep you recently purchased, please make complaints though my other website  ;)

My basic model blow up sheep keeps going down on me and I thought that was only the deluxe model Graham

I did have some complaints about the basic model Ken, which I could never understand. Working on Flossy mark 6 at the moment  ;D ;D ;D ;D The Xmas model of little bow peep sold very well ;)
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: Rozabikes Tim on February 03, 2017, 07:47:52 AM
Ken? Now that's a weird name for a blow up doll. One for the girls? :o Also, shouldn't that be little "blow" peep?
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: hairygit on February 03, 2017, 10:08:58 AM
Trigg, you'll have to change the name of the mk6 version you are working on, my pet woodpigeon is called Flossy and will be offended to have an inflatable sex toy named after her. Don't you just love the way threads meander off to who knows where on here?
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: paul G on February 03, 2017, 12:17:18 PM
Paul and Ken, if you have any problems with the Blow up Sheep you recently purchased, please make complaints though my other website  ;)

Mine keeps going down on me  ;) ;D
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: paul G on February 03, 2017, 12:18:48 PM
Paul and Ken, if you have any problems with the Blow up Sheep you recently purchased, please make complaints though my other website  ;)

My basic model blow up sheep keeps going down on me and I thought that was only the deluxe model Graham
Dam Ken beet me to it :(
Title: Re: CMS
Post by: Nurse Julie on February 03, 2017, 01:04:14 PM
Don't you just love the way threads meander off to who knows where on here?
It's not just the threads that meander off Hairy. I have noticed Trig keeps sloping off to the workshop after dark and I assumed he was working on engines as I keep hearing the compressor cut in but, now I'm having doubts...... I'm thinking he's carrying out quality control on his 'side line'. :o :o :o