Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: firet49 on February 05, 2017, 03:13:40 PM
-
Anybody got a set of 550 0649A carbs they are willing to part with.
One of mine has disintegrated inside was sitting full of water and the metal spring in the bowl has rotted and corroded the aluminium.
Don't mind the condition even an incomplete set would do .
Thanks
-
I have some spares....what do you need
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
Hi
I need carb body number 3 from the left choke side.
-
Hi
I need carb body number 3 from the left choke side.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170205/5245f5ec536d5c04ca527dccd6c49478.jpg)
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
This is what I have
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
Anybody got a set of 550 0649A carbs they are willing to part with
Typo? Originally the 649A carbs were for the CB500 on the European continent, France excepted. Many CB550 models had the 069A carbs.
-
Yes sorry fat fingers 069A is correct.
-
Pm for Nico.....
-
Pm for Nico.....
Replied to...cheers
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk