Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: RGP750 on February 05, 2017, 05:37:14 PM
-
Hi All
Anyone out there know the length of the clutch cable for a US 750 with the higher bars.
or a good supplier.
Cheers Rich
-
Could you not measure it using a length of electrical flex, routing it where the cable will go, then send off for one.
-
Hi All
Anyone out there know the length of the clutch cable for a US 750 with the higher bars.
or a good supplier.
Cheers Rich
I will have a look tomorrow Rich, may have a new one in stock.
-
Cheers Trigg.
-
I arbitrarily picked a K4 US model and looked at DS and they list an OEM cable for £10 (plus VAT etc).
Presumably if they list it for the US bikes it is the correct length for the higher bars.
Don't know if there are differences between the various 750 models but possibly worth checking, surely easier than getting one made.
-
Hi All
Anyone out there know the length of the clutch cable for a US 750 with the higher bars.
or a good supplier.
Cheers Rich
I will have a look tomorrow Rich, may have a new one in stock.
I have a new one in stock Rich
-
Thanks Trigg
Can i have another carb joining o ring as well please,
dropped one on the garage floor 3 weeks ago and not turned up yet.
(must go to Specsavers ;D)
PM me price and i'll do paypal.
Cheers Rich