Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: urquattro on February 25, 2017, 01:20:45 PM

Title: Hola from Ireland!! CB550 K
Post by: urquattro on February 25, 2017, 01:20:45 PM
Hello all

At first, sorry about my english, I come from Spain, but I'm in Ireland since a short time back.

This is my purchase is a Honda Cb 550 K '77 (K3 I think, because of the fuel tank), the bike it seems a F Super Sport in the paintwork.

I like the motorbike, runs ok and its in good condition, some details need but nothing really important.

I would like to get better noise from the exhaust, I like the Carpy's 4-1 but I think is not possible to buy from here.

My intention is to change the handlebar, and try to find some beautiful seat, I love the Gb 500 seat.

Kind Regards
Title: Re: Hola from Ireland!! CB550 K
Post by: Bryanj on February 25, 2017, 01:42:40 PM
Judging by the handlebars and chromed rear light bracket that is a US import
Title: Re: Hola from Ireland!! CB550 K
Post by: Rozabikes Tim on February 25, 2017, 01:46:16 PM
Welcome, looks like a tidy bike.
Title: Re: Hola from Ireland!! CB550 K
Post by: urquattro on February 25, 2017, 01:46:57 PM
Judging by the handlebars and chromed rear light bracket that is a US import

Yes, the previous owner told me that the bike it was imported from California to Dublin.

The handlebar is to tall...... lower is better  8)
Title: Re: Hola from Ireland!! CB550 K
Post by: Piki on February 25, 2017, 01:53:19 PM
Hello from Madrid Spain!!! Is a pleasure see other Spanish member :) :). You 550 looks great!!! In this place there is a lot of experts about the Honda Fours!! If you have any problem/dude them will help you!!!
And do not worry about your English..... I have the Prize to the Worst English at the Forum  ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hola from Ireland!! CB550 K
Post by: mike the bike on February 25, 2017, 02:19:48 PM
Welcome,  tidy bike is that. 
Title: Re: Hola from Ireland!! CB550 K
Post by: Chris400F on February 25, 2017, 03:31:37 PM
Welcome from me too.
Yes, that is a nice looking bike. I like the look of the twin upswept silencers.
Don't worry about your English, we can understand you and Piki completely which is the main thing!
Title: Re: Hola from Ireland!! CB550 K
Post by: Johnwebley on February 25, 2017, 03:34:13 PM
lovely looking bike,welcome to the forum

 have lots of fun
Title: Re: Hola from Ireland!! CB550 K
Post by: Trigger on February 26, 2017, 07:59:56 PM
Welcome to the mad world of the SOHC.