Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: onethumb on March 04, 2017, 08:07:03 AM
-
Hi, while my bike is in bits again I am going to replace the clutch cable as it's a bit tight. This is due to using slightly higher and longer bars. Can anyone recommend a direct replacement that is a 50mm longer?
Thanks.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
Think it was quite common to use a CB500T cable for higher bars on the 750 over the years, gave enough extra for a reasonable choice of bars.
Alternatively, you could use someone like Venhill to supply one to your measured spec if you want to get a very close fitting with no surplus.
-
I'll check that out. Thanks.
Venhill stuff is amazing quality, I had them make up new throttle cables to marry to one of their push pull throttles.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk