Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: ffoy on March 07, 2017, 09:57:50 AM
-
Hi guys.
I'm more of a Yamaha guy (CS3, AS3, RD125, RD250) but have had a 1976 Honda SS50ZK1-E project for 30 years - yes 30 :-[
I've now acquired a 1987 CB125 TDE - the Deluxe :D
So thought it ws about time to join a Honda forum instead of clogging-up the Yamaha forum with Honda stuff. It was actually a guy on the Aircooled RD Club who directed me here.
-
Welcome, you meet the nicest people on a Honda.
-
Hello and welcome from me.
I had an AS3 for a while many years ago when I was a student, quite a fun bike as I recall.
Also been catching up on your other posts, good luck with the rebuilds.
-
Hi Foy and welcome,
I am sure you will find the help you need here,
lots of Honda gurus here,not just sohc ,
post lots of pictures and enjoy the fun world of sohc,
PS,thanks for your help on the aircooled forum
-
Welcome to the forum...
-
Thanks for the welcome guys :)
-
welcome. i bought my trusty orange versys from east kilbride!
-
That's a long way to come, from Wales!