Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Sandshuffler1959 on April 03, 2017, 10:44:50 PM
-
Hi Guys,
I've got a cracked casing with a tragic previously bodged helicoil type insert that needs redoing and need a welding repair/ engineering genius in west lancs/ NW if poss.
Any recommendations or suggestions gratefully received as I really want to keep original if at all possible.
Many thanks.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
There's a guy in Caerphilly who is good,quick and cheap (a rare combination) if that's any help. He's a bike enthusiast whose owns a Vincent among others.
-
There's a guy in Caerphilly who is good,quick and cheap (a rare combination) if that's any help. He's a bike enthusiast whose owns a Vincent among others.
Thanks for the info.
That's a good 8 hr round trip from me so I'll keep looking local for a bit.
It may yet prove to be my get best course .
Thanks again.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
Hi. If you send a PM to MCTID (Alan) he has a guy around the Fylde area that can do that for you no problem. Cheers.