Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on April 12, 2017, 07:02:57 PM

Title: Anybody fancy a low mileage Dunstall KI
Post by: philward on April 12, 2017, 07:02:57 PM
Interesting..........................
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1971-paul-dunstall-cb-750-cafe-racer-/122443791410?hash=item1c8237fc32:g:lQ4AAOSwB-1Y7lES
Title: Re: Anybody fancy a low mileage Dunstall KI
Post by: hairygit on April 12, 2017, 07:06:43 PM
It's a pity whoever is selling it left the tacho mounted like it was fitted by Stevie Wonder when taking the photos!

Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Anybody fancy a low mileage Dunstall KI
Post by: MrDavo on April 13, 2017, 07:49:22 PM
My OCD kicks in if my speedo and tacho are misaligned by as much as a hair, I twiddle with them at traffic lights.

Nice bike, but that barn door of a mirror has to be 10mph (Ok, 16kph) off the top speed.
Title: Re: Anybody fancy a low mileage Dunstall KI
Post by: Green1 on April 13, 2017, 09:32:04 PM
I had better straighten mine out then.
I just cant be bothered as I don't look at them anyway