Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Trigger on April 15, 2017, 06:47:13 AM

Title: A great K2
Post by: Trigger on April 15, 2017, 06:47:13 AM
Have meet this bike up close and personal and one of the best UK units I have seen for a long time. A little under priced, seeing it is a 72, K2.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB750-SOHC-K2-/322483504059?hash=item4b1583c3bb:g:H~8AAOSw3utY8N4h
Title: Re: A great K2
Post by: MarkCR750 on April 15, 2017, 06:21:17 PM
Looks superb, surprised it didn't sell, makes you wonder how many of the higher priced (I.e. over 7 or 8k) do sell.
Title: Re: A great K2
Post by: Nurse Julie on April 15, 2017, 06:44:18 PM
 ;D ;D Give it a chance Mark, he only put it on today as buy it now, hence why it says Unsold. But saying that, maybe he has sold it. It was a cracking bike.
Title: Re: A great K2
Post by: JamesH on April 15, 2017, 08:14:14 PM
The auction has ended so I suspect it sold quickly...nice bike, done properly.
Title: Re: A great K2
Post by: MarkCR750 on April 15, 2017, 10:41:51 PM
;D ;D Give it a chance Mark, he only put it on today as buy it now, hence why it says Unsold. But saying that, maybe he has sold it. It was a cracking bike.
Ah, I see, thought it had ended unsold 😄
Title: Re: A great K2
Post by: Nurse Julie on April 16, 2017, 10:49:11 AM
The bike did sell. I hope the new owner is happy having a well restored bike like that.