Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Moorey on June 29, 2017, 06:04:54 PM

Title: 1976 cb750f Rear wheel spacer
Post by: Moorey on June 29, 2017, 06:04:54 PM
I have just taken out my rear wheel only to find that someone in the past has left out the sprocket carrier to wheel spacer. In the parts book it is listed as sleeve, rear axle number 38, part number 42605-300-000. Does any kind soul have one or able to give dimensions of the part to make one. Stuffed till I get hold of one.  :'(
 Cheers Chris.
Title: Re: 1976 cb750f Rear wheel spacer
Post by: yozzer74 on June 29, 2017, 10:31:15 PM
I may have one I will have a look tomorrow for u
Title: Re: 1976 cb750f Rear wheel spacer
Post by: Moorey on June 30, 2017, 08:12:15 AM
Cheers. I think I have found a drawing for one and hope to get time to make one today. Will let you know.
Title: Re: 1976 cb750f Rear wheel spacer
Post by: Moorey on June 30, 2017, 06:17:48 PM
I have made one today and the wheel is back in. Sorted
Title: Re: 1976 cb750f Rear wheel spacer
Post by: yozzer74 on June 30, 2017, 06:37:17 PM
Good news
Title: Re: 1976 cb750f Rear wheel spacer
Post by: mike the bike on June 30, 2017, 07:08:40 PM
Great stuff.  Nothing like a last minute bit of turning.