Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Trigger on July 10, 2017, 09:34:24 AM
-
http://www.classichondamotorcycles.co.uk/bikedetail.aspx?bike=4529
-
No faults/incorrect parts to report then Trig?
Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk
-
Apart from the Allen head bolts, which if you're going to use it is a useful mod!
Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk
-
Apart from the Allen head bolts, which if you're going to use it is a useful mod!
Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk
You never spotted the wrong side panel badges, shocks and the non std horn ;)
-
I'm not a buff on K's by any stretch of the imagination, F1's are my thing detail wise, that's why I asked you! Anything else?
Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk
-
They've got some good reasonably priced classics in stock - not the normal over priced stuff you usually see
-
Aftermarket seat as well..
-
Yep, Graham noticed that too James but he couldn't be bothered to type any more ::) ::)
-
Seller Charlie Garrett is a breath of fresh air in the used bike dealer fraternity. Always honestly described IMHO. I have bought a few spare parts from him and spot on in every way.
-
Yes, I have heard he is a good old boy, I know many people who have purchased bikes from him and also sold bikes to him.