Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: ProTeal55 on September 01, 2005, 12:34:03 AM

Title: 21'' Front Wheel install on 1972 CB750K Questions.
Post by: ProTeal55 on September 01, 2005, 12:34:03 AM
Hello ,

New member here from Chicago.

I got the crazy idea to replace the stock 19'' wheel on my 1972 CB750K with a 21'' wheel , for that low / bobber / flat tracker look.

I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of this being done. I work at a custom American V-Twin shop , and everything we deal with run's a 1'' axle, and I am sure what I have is much smaller than that.

I was thinking about also adapting a set of Harley Davidson lower legs to the bike , but I am not sure what size the stock legs are from Honda..

Anyone know if Honda ever did / does build a 21'' wire wheel that would work with what I have ? I am not running a front fender , so that will not be an issue.

I look forward to learning allot more about my bike on this site.

All help is greatly appreciated..

ProTeal55
1972 cb750k
Chicago , IL

Post edited by: ProTeal55, at: 2005/09/01 07:34
Title: Re:21'' Front Wheel install on 1972 CB750K Questions.
Post by: XNavylfr on November 20, 2005, 11:56:38 PM
USA HERE ,check out HONDACHOPPER.COM, you can do anything with the frontend of the cb,s with alittle machiningand shims(spacers)