Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => Recommended Sources for Parts and Services => Topic started by: Woodside on July 28, 2017, 12:21:44 PM
-
Just had a pair of wheels collected from irvine scotland
Delivered to my door deep south...
I used paisley freight...
21 quid 24hours....
Easy website. easy set up .
They will pick up and drop off with no paperwork to print...
All arranged from my end in 5 mins
couldnt have been easier
Will definately use again
-
When my missus bought an old 30's car boot valve radio last year ...& I ended up getting working ...I told her to join 'Vintage Radio' forum for help .. a bunch of old f*rts really, meant in the nicest possible sense, but insanely knowledgeable ..talk about anoraks ;D. Plus they vet your spelling/grammar, demeanour etc before accepting you to post without approving your posts first.
BUT they have a very useful section something like "Delivery /drop off /link up request" ..where someone acts as a courier etc if they happen to be travelling from one area to another. Very useful if it is managed and respected properly.
-
thats a good idea Ash,
but for other items,I use
www.parcel2go.com
they offer several methods and costs for deliveries and collections
-
thats a good idea Ash,
but for other items,I use
www.parcel2go.com
they offer several methods and costs for deliveries and collections
The pigeon courier service don't do heavy bike parts, must be down to heath and safety reasons these days ;D I am sure the last pigeon I saw had a hi viz jacket on ;D ;D
-
Ash i agree and ive heard that method before and if you are not in a hurry is probably the 2nd best way to get a delicate item to you...obiviously personal collection is always no 1....
Irvine is a 16 hour round trip for me and £21 for the service i recieved and the effort i put in was absolutely fantastic...
Wheels weighed 21.5 kg...i think their limit was 30
-
Ash i agree and ive heard that method before and if you are not in a hurry is probably the 2nd best way to get a delicate item to you...obiviously personal collection is always no 1....
Irvine is a 16 hour round trip for me and £21 for the service i recieved and the effort i put in was absolutely fantastic...
Wheels weighed 21.5 kg...i think their limit was 30
Nice one :)