Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Trigger on September 08, 2017, 09:56:02 AM

Title: UK CB500K1 tyre decal
Post by: Trigger on September 08, 2017, 09:56:02 AM
Trying to find the right decals is a nightmare, as Honda in there wisdom did so many for different countries. Do any members have a original UK 500K1 that could confirm that the decal in the pic is correct.
This one is off a 500K1 and is a thin alloy plate but, you never know
.[attachimg=1]
Title: Re: UK CB500K1 tyre decal
Post by: RGP750 on September 08, 2017, 10:18:31 AM
Mine is missing Trigg
Is Piki is making you some?
He is going to make 175 ones for me.
Title: Re: UK CB500K1 tyre decal
Post by: Piki on September 08, 2017, 10:53:17 AM
Trying to find the right decals is a nightmare, as Honda in there wisdom did so many for different countries. Do any members have a original UK 500K1 that could confirm that the decal in the pic is correct.
This one is off a 500K1 and is a thin alloy plate but, you never know
. (Attachment Link)
No problem, I have it
regards.
Title: Re: UK CB500K1 tyre decal
Post by: flatfour on September 08, 2017, 11:13:54 AM
Graham, your picture shows the same information as the sticker on my CB500 except that the maximum payload does not appear on mine.

Mine is, as you might remember, a 1974 UK K1 that I don't think has been interfered with, although at 40+ years old you never really know, I suppose!
Title: Re: UK CB500K1 tyre decal
Post by: Trigger on September 08, 2017, 01:39:34 PM
Graham, your picture shows the same information as the sticker on my CB500 except that the maximum payload does not appear on mine.

Mine is, as you might remember, a 1974 UK K1 that I don't think has been interfered with, although at 40+ years old you never really know, I suppose!

Do you have a picture and is it thin alloy plate or just a sticker ?
Title: Re: UK CB500K1 tyre decal
Post by: Johnwebley on September 08, 2017, 03:18:18 PM
Graham, your picture shows the same information as the sticker on my CB500 except that the maximum payload does not appear on mine.

Mine is, as you might remember, a 1974 UK K1 that I don't think has been interfered with, although at 40+ years old you never really know, I suppose!

Do you have a picture and is it thin alloy plate or just a sticker ?

 I remember having one ,but went to take a picture,it has vanished !! 
must of polished off !!!
Title: Re: UK CB500K1 tyre decal
Post by: Trigger on September 08, 2017, 08:24:03 PM
It's a sticker Trig, I bought one when I was restoring my L reg bike

Cheers for the info mate.
Title: Re: UK CB500K1 tyre decal
Post by: Piki on September 08, 2017, 09:15:27 PM
It's a sticker Trig, I bought one when I was restoring my L reg bike

But a "silver mirror" sticker?