Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Soggie on June 12, 2007, 08:50:35 PM

Title: Machine shop
Post by: Soggie on June 12, 2007, 08:50:35 PM
Hi there,
Been a while since I was here but the CR rep project is progressing slowly,as they often do.I can't seem to remove my first post of looking for a rolling chassis and engine.I have one and am very grateful to Jim Shea for his help.Thanks to everyone else who wrote too,much appreciated.
Now my point,can anybody recommend a good machine shop in the south of England that can bore my barrels to fit a 836 wiseco kit as I don't have anyone I can trust on the island.
Cheers and ride safe
Title: Re:Machine shop
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on June 15, 2007, 09:41:44 AM
Remind us where you are again?  ...and your preferred \"port\"
Title: Re:Machine shop
Post by: pae on June 16, 2007, 07:13:44 PM
Guessing now, but wasn't it Guernsey/Jersey?

Anyway if you can get to South London, these guys might help. Not used them myself, but they were handing out leaflets at the last Sandown Park 'jumble.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s9/cb650/blr_0001.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s9/cb650/blr_0002.jpg

Post edited by: pae, at: 2007/06/16 19:14