Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: sprinta on March 05, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

Title: Regulator Lables
Post by: sprinta on March 05, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
Is there anybody who make the regulator labels, see library photo.

Thanks

Andy
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: Laverda Dave on March 05, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
You can try Piki, he's a forum member on here and produces amazing replica decals. He may need your old one as a pattern or alternatively a very good photo.
Good luck.
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: sprinta on March 05, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
You can try Piki, he's a forum member on here and produces amazing replica decals. He may need your old one as a pattern or alternatively a very good photo.
Good luck.

Thanks.

Is Piki his Forum user name?

Don't have any originals which is why I am seeking some.
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: AshimotoK0 on March 05, 2018, 10:34:55 AM
Yamiya sells them

http://www.yamiya750.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=246_251_185_99&products_id=3001
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: Laverda Dave on March 05, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
Ash, you are the font of knowledge  ;)
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: Piki on March 05, 2018, 12:13:18 PM
Hello, send me the correct measures and I will make a pair FREE for you, better bussiness than this nothing
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: AshimotoK0 on March 05, 2018, 01:20:40 PM
Hello, send me the correct measures and I will make a pair FREE for you, better bussiness than this nothing

I may be able to send you a set of  the Yamiya ones Piki to copy off.
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: Piki on March 05, 2018, 01:28:49 PM
Thank you but I trhink it is not necesarry(I have a pic of the labels from google and is the enought good to copy), if you send to me the measures I could make a kit FREE for you too ;D
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: sprinta on March 05, 2018, 02:10:14 PM
Hello, send me the correct measures and I will make a pair FREE for you, better bussiness than this nothing

That is very kind of you.

As I have indicated I do not have any labels to measure only the library photo from the original post.
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: sprinta on March 05, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
Hello, send me the correct measures and I will make a pair FREE for you, better bussiness than this nothing

I may be able to send you a set of  the Yamiya ones Piki to copy off.

Thanks for your help.
Title: Re: Regulator Lables
Post by: Piki on March 05, 2018, 02:47:07 PM
Waiting for Ashimoto measures........ ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :) :) ;)