Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Spitfire on July 25, 2007, 07:26:08 PM
-
Well this morning I went to Warrington to pick up my newly rebuilt wheels, boy do they look different, I am well pleased with them, then this afternoon my new front tyre arrived (410.19 TT100), so no more excuses I will have to crack on with the rebuild.
I also now have my new front brake braided lines, after a lot of confusion looking at Goodridge, HEL and others I contacted John at CMS-HEL-UK (eBay) and sent him my old lines, he made up two new lines for me so I could get rid of the piping part, they are black sheathed so they should blend in well.
Cheers
Den
(http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z244/DennisMcc/wheels%20and%20brakes/Rebuiltwheels005.jpg)
(http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z244/DennisMcc/wheels%20and%20brakes/Rebuiltwheels004.jpg)
(http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z244/DennisMcc/wheels%20and%20brakes/Brakelinesfront001.jpg)
-
Gorgeous.
Not a "shameless post boost" comment either...
-
Those wheels are nice Den, I hope mine turn out looking like yours, I like my mags but spoked wheels on a 70's bike are a must have part of restoration.
-
;D Looking good Den you will end up with a fab bike Keep us posted on the F1 rebuild regards Asimo ;D