Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Sprocket on August 22, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

Title: OE Handlebars?
Post by: Sprocket on August 22, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
Removed all the switchgear last evening and realised the handlebars aren't OE, there are no holes for the cables. Now, I'm not really worried about this from an originality perspective, but I'm curious about the measurements. Could someone with OE bars measure them for me? Width, height and degrees of the bend would be ace, but whatever you can muster? :)
Title: Re: OE Handlebars?
Post by: Athame57 on August 22, 2018, 10:08:32 PM
For cosmetic reasons I bought new handlebars from David Silver Spares, they have all the holes you speak of but are lower and shorter than the OE bars, mirrors do not work as good and brake hose is a tight fit.
Title: Re: OE Handlebars?
Post by: Sprocket on August 24, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
Cool, could you measure them for me please?