Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: sye on August 25, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

Title: Anyone fitted an Electrex Reg/Rec
Post by: sye on August 25, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
Have any of you fitted the replacement RR24 from Electrex World to a 500 please and if so, where did you place it? I've attached mine to the original point on the bracket but I'm not overly happy with the installation as it could swivel if the bolt came undone.

There is an alternative, I could use the original captive nuts on the right side and make an angle bracket to hang it underneath. I am interested in finding out what others have done before I spend another half day messing about.

Thanks, Sye.
Title: Re: Anyone fitted an Electrex Reg/Rec
Post by: Johnwebley on August 25, 2018, 05:24:30 PM
I fitted using the single bolt.no problem. It's been there a few thousand miles and works well

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk