Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: hondatri on September 03, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
-
Hi The Old fart is back.My Yellow Pearl was idle for a while and she is leaking oil past the Gear GChange shaft. so I want to replace Oil seal but cannot find a P/N number anywhere Dave Silver and CMSNL only show kits anyone know P?N there is a number on the seal NGK174 SC14 24 15 4.Anyone got any ideas on P/N.
-
I have the P/N somewhere I'm sure as I fitted one to my CB400/4 when I rebuilt the engine recently, I will see if I can find it for you.
-
CMSNL
OIL-SEAL 14X28X7
product number: 91206286005
supersession: 91206286013
DAVID SILVER PART NUMBER KBCAG-286-013P
-
Try your local honda main dealer.... i ordered 2 seals for the tacho drive on my 750 at the weekend, they are in stock, £2.50 each, no postage, I’ll collect them when they arrive mid week.
-
Yes, you should be able to order by part number from your local Honda dealer. But,depending on which dealer you go to, many are saying they can't or won't get parts for these old bikes and advise going direct to David Silver!!! Certainly worth a try though.
-
I got one from Sealmasters in Cardiff for £3 after the new one from DSS split.
www.sealmasters.co.uk
-
Yes, you should be able to order by part number from your local Honda dealer. But,depending on which dealer you go to, many are saying they can't or won't get parts for these old bikes and advise going direct to David Silver!!! Certainly worth a try though.
Hmm, if a dealer tries that one, and it's still available from Honda, tell them you are going to make a formal complaint about them to Honda U.K. AND Honda in Japan, they normally change their tune rather quickly on hearing that!
Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk
-
Thanks To All for the help and Suggestions I got one from Wemoto but too big, I will keep site informed,