Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: SteveD CB500K0 on February 27, 2008, 08:03:32 AM

Title: John - you get tipped out of bed this morning?
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on February 27, 2008, 08:03:32 AM
Don't get many earthquakes in Lincolnshire surely ??

Title: Re: John - you get tipped out of bed this morning?
Post by: clive on February 27, 2008, 10:36:30 AM
shook my house, chapeltown, jct 35 M1, south yorks, nearby wombwell (4 mls) chimney came through roof and broke a lads pelvis as he lay in bed.
Title: Re: John - you get tipped out of bed this morning?
Post by: JonnyB on February 28, 2008, 06:34:25 PM
Funny, but no!, everyone I know at work and around where I live have stories about how bad it was, my wife and I slept through it all.
Title: Re: John - you get tipped out of bed this morning?
Post by: Spitfire on February 29, 2008, 03:34:24 PM
Shook walls and doors here on the Wirral.

Cheers

Den
Title: Re: John - you get tipped out of bed this morning?
Post by: Dave M on February 29, 2008, 07:20:01 PM
Over here in Ormskirk lots of people felt it. Me and the Mrs slept through it!
Title: Re: John - you get tipped out of bed this morning?
Post by: SamCR750 on March 03, 2008, 11:28:20 PM
I was at work in Mancester, was awake (honest  ;D) and walking about at the time and felt zilch.

Sam. ;)